Websites & Landing Pages
Beware of putting all of your eggs in the Facebook basket. One change to their algorithm and you fall out of touch with your own customers! A website or landing page for your small business can showcase your work, promote your business efficiently, build a strong relationship with your market, improve your credibility, and boost your reputation as an authority in your niche. A mobile responsive website can be accessed by mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Small businesses needing a headquarter for all of their online presence (social media, etc.).
- Professionals seeking a platform to highlight experience and expertise.
- Salespeople needing a tool to leave with clients after meeting.
- Google Adwords users needing dedicated landing pages for their banner advertising on the Google display network.
- Small businesses that want to rank better on organic search results in new markets they are expanding to.
- Businesses wanting to sell products online through Shopify and other platforms.
- Companies wanting to create online contests or polls to get more information about their customers and what items are most popular.
Pricing & details: We offer this service at a rate of $45/hour. The exact cost varies depending on the scope of the project, as defined in the initial consultation and proposed sitemap presented for approval. This product is often bought in combination with headshots, product photography, copywriting, promotions, and search engine optimization. We recommend a website or landing page as a vital resource within your overall digital eco-system, generating blog posts for sharing on social media, email newsletters, and more.
Email marketing may seem old fashion, but it still works! You can keep yourself in front of your customers and give them monthly or quarterly incentives to return and buy from you again. Analytics enable us to measure the performance of email campaigns. We can also help you develop strategies to build and maintain your email database.
Pricing & details: $45/hour.
A Blog offers a lot of positives for companies that publish one. It establishes authority and credibility on the topic relating to a product or service offered. It gives consumers valuable information, which they appreciate, encouraging repeat transactions. A blog also sends signals to Google that a website is more highly relevant than one that hasn’t been updated in ages. Your blog can be used to promote participation in conferences and campaigns, recognize dedicated employees, highlight good deeds in the community, preview an upcoming product launch, and so much more. Plus, your blog generates fresh material to promote in your email newsletter, on social media, etc. Finally, a blog seeds important keywords that people searching the web are typing into search engines.
Pricing & details: $65/hour. We do offer discounts for monthly retainer clients.
Steven Stiefel got his professional start working at a small-town daily newspaper. He still enjoys seeing his work published in print and digital publications. He is available as a freelance writer and photographer to take on content generation assignments across the USA with expenses paid and a negotiable rate based on word count.
This service is for:
- Online and Print publications looking for quality original content affordably generated by someone who can both interview and photograph persons or places being featured.
- Websites looking for guest posts for cross-promotion and backlinks.
A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is an official statement delivered to members of the news media for the purpose of providing information, an official statement, or making an announcement. A press release is traditionally composed of nine structural elements. Due to the material being pre-packaged, press releases save journalists time, not only in writing a story, but also the time and money it would have taken to capture the news firsthand.
- Small businesses wanting to announce a new product.
- Brands responding to questions about an incident or accident.
- Activists wanting a tool for calling attention to and advocate for a cause.
- Clients wanting to generate backlinks to improve the authority ranking for their websites.
Pricing & details: Start at$100 for a basic release with 500 words.Includes time spent interviewing for key details to put into the press release and 1 revision. Additional changes can be made at a rate of $25/hour. We can distribute as a Word and/or PDF to your media/bloggers list or our own. Third party distributions like PRWeb can be used for greater reach but these involve an additional charge and confirming affiliation with your brand within the platforms (typically an email message giving explicit authorization sent from a .com domain mentioned in the press release). Can be added as a component part of Media Kits.
We create the documents needed to sell yourself. Let us sing your praises so others will know why they should be inspired to do the same. Decisions about what to include in the media kit will depend on the industry and target audience.
A great tool for…
- Nonprofits needing to refine their fundraising efforts.
- Bloggers seeking corporate sponsors.
- Musicians needing to generate buzz to promote new releases and live appearances.
- Professional speakers wanting to book public speaking engagements.
- Artists seeking greater exposure to promote gallery exhibitions.
- Authors in search of publishing deals.
- Job seekers needing more of an edge than they can get from the typical resume.
Pricing & details:These are created at a rate of $25/hour.
Copy editing is the process of reviewing and correcting written material to improve accuracy, readability, and fitness for its purpose, and to ensure that it is free of error, omission, inconsistency, and repetition.
Who is this for?
- People who want a second pair of eyes to review written materials before they are distributed.
- Writers who want a manuscript reviewed for errors and critiqued for improvement on revisions.
Pricing & details: $45/hour. The actual time depends on the word count of documents to be reviewed.