To reach your targeted audience online in order to attract attention and generate leads, expand your customer base, generate or increase online sales, increase brand awareness or credibility, and engage an online community of users, we help you create and distribute valuable information to consumers via content such as:
- White papers
- Email newsletters
- Case studies
- How-to guides
- Question and answer articles
Content marketing attracts prospects and transforms them into customers by creating and sharing valuable free content. This does not involve direct sales. Rather, it builds trust and rapport with the audience.
It is a great strategy for:
• Companies seeking to create sustainable brand loyalty and a willingness for consumers to purchase products from them in the future.
• Brands seeking to establish specialized knowledge and authority within their niche to influence their positioning as experts within their industry.
• Small businesses hoping to build email subscriber lists with incentivized downloads.
• Small businesses using content to generate leads for the sales team to follow up on.
• Companies wanting to build online authority to improve their organic search engine ranking.
A business must be able to respond promptly, accurately and confidently during an emergency in the hours and days that follow. Crisis communication plans are for:
- Manufacturers who store or transport and use hazardous materials on-site as part of their normal operations.
- Organizations vulnerable to controversy from unwanted media attention.
- Shareholders concerned about continuity planning and risk mitigation.
Pricing & details: $45/hour with a 2-hour minimum. Time driving to & from the location of the event is charged, along with standard mileage of 54.5 cents per mile driven for business purposes.
Contests and document downloads can be a powerful way of generating emails for a database and coordinating with social media messaging optimizes such campaigns.
Who is this for?
- Brands that need to build up or replenish a database of email addresses for permission-based marketing campaigns like email newsletters.
- Companies that want to find partners for cross-promotion and cost-sharing on campaigns.
- Small business seeking ways to boost brand awareness.
Pricing & details: $45/hour. Includes set-up of social media and ad campaigns, creating proposed posts,
Online advertising delivers a clear and consistent message to target audiences. It is very difficult to measure the outcome of traditional advertisements like newspapers, radio, broadcast television, cable television, outdoor billboards, brochures etc. Also, they are much more expensive and you can’t control your own budget and spend. You wouldn’t know the source of the leads coming from these media, unless your customer chooses to divulge it.
Google Ads, on the other hand, would tell you exactly what happened with the campaign. You would know:
- Who clicked on your ad.
- How many leads have been generated.
- How much traffic you have got from AdWords to your website.
- Which keyword generated the most traffic and leads.
- How much does it cost you per lead.