Product Photography (Consumer Goods/Venues)
Stylish images do not merely record the likeness of a product. They evoke a sense of personality from inanimate objects, provoke desire to buy them, and give consumers a flattering yet accurate representation of what consumer item is under consideration.
- Restaurants with food specials to post on social media, share on websites and other uses.
- Service providers who need images illustrating what they do for websites, etc.
- Manufacturers who need new or updated photos of what they make (and how it benefits users) so sales teams can get leads generated from catalogs, eCommerce websites, and other sources.
- Companies seeking images to illustrate their blog or press releases.
- Inventors wanting photos of prototypes for presentations to potential investors.
- Advertising for which the product is prominently displayed.
Pricing & details: $65/hour with a 2-hour minimum. Time driving to & from the photo shoot location is charged, along with standard mileage of 54.5 cents per mile driven for business purposes. Image and video files can be delivered within the discussed timeline. Includes basic editing for color-correction, with deliverables via our password-protected proofing website or a shared Dropbox folder.
- Hotels needing photography of recently redecorated rooms for directory listings and travel sites like TripAdvisor, Yelp, or their internal corporate booking websites.
- Realtors seeking attractive photography of private residences or businesses for prospective buyers to inspect on their websites, MLS, etc.
- Interior Decorators in need of high-quality images to share with potential future customers as an illustration of their style and how they improved a client setting.
- Restaurants wanting beautiful captures of the ambiance for sharing on their website, directory listings, social media posts, or other promotional uses.
- Homeowners needing to document the contents of their residence for insurance purposes (Cloud storage or files kept on a storage device off-site).
- Architects, Contractors & Lawn Service companies wanting professional-grade images of new projects completed for promotional usage.
- Companies in need of facility photographs for documenting processes for duplicating elsewhere or showcasing their capabilities on websites and other promotional uses.
Pricing & details: $65/hour with a 2-hour minimum. Time driving to & from the location of the event is charged, along with standard mileage of 54.5 cents per mile driven for business purposes. Image and video files can be delivered within the discussed timeline, usually within 24 hours. Interiors may require supplemental lighting for the best quality, which takes a little more time than places with natural light only. Includes basic editing for color-correction, with deliverables via our password-protected proofing website or a shared Dropbox folder.
When a company, association or club needs an on-site freelance photographer to capture images and/or video of some occurrence, typically when it isn’t practical to send their own staff photographer or videographer.
This product is primarily for companies or organizations that need raw footage they can use for promotional purposes to get a ROI for a product giveaway, a testimonial from a product user, document a public appearance, etc. Also, edited or raw video footage is available as an added option.
Pricing & details: $50/hour with a 2-hour minimum. Time driving to & from the location of the event is charged, along with standard mileage of 54.5 cents per mile driven for business purposes. Image and video files can be delivered to a shared Dropbox folder within the discussed timeline, usually within 24 hours. We will need information about how long the event is expected to last, a contact’s email/phone, notes on what to capture, and style notes as far as a specific tone for the content and type of clothing needed (ie, casual or suit & tie). Note: We are also available to provide social media marketing and/or press release copywriting as optional add-ons to this product.
Steven Stiefel got his professional start working at a small-town daily newspaper. He still enjoys seeing his work published in print and digital publications. He is available as a freelance writer and photographer to take on content generation assignments across the USA with expenses paid and a negotiable rate based on word count.
This service is for:
- Online and Print publications looking for quality original content affordably generated by someone who can both interview and photograph persons or places being featured.
- Websites looking for guest posts for cross-promotion and backlinks.
A headshot is a photograph of a person’s face, usually used in a professional context, like on social media or professional website. It usually only includes one person, and they are the main subject in your photo. Your headshot is your calling card.
A Must-Have Item for…
- Business people whose face is closely linked to their personal/professional brand.
- Professionals (doctors, lawyers, clergy, financial managers, etc.)
- Personalities who use their photo to promote upcoming appearances.
- Anyone wanting a more professional and attractive social media avatar/profile pic.
- Women or men needing a flattering photo for sharing on dating websites for that all-important first impression.
- Candidates for political office.
- Actors and Models needing photos for Comp Cards or 8x10s to leave at auditions.
- Companies wanting to show their staff on their website about page.
Pricing & details: Simple portraits created outdoors in natural light start at $45/hour. Portraits involving setup at your home, office or other location with a background and studio lighting start at $65/hour. Includes basic enhancements to color-correct images. Retouching to remove scars or blemishes is available on request at the $45 hourly rate. These sessions can be scheduled between shift changes if needed to accommodate staff as they arrive and prepare to leave.
This product is often purchased in combination with media kits or press releases.
We create the documents needed to sell yourself. Let us sing your praises so others will know why they should be inspired to do the same. Decisions about what to include in the media kit will depend on the industry and target audience.
A great tool for…
- Nonprofits needing to refine their fundraising efforts.
- Bloggers seeking corporate sponsors.
- Musicians needing to generate buzz to promote new releases and live appearances.
- Professional speakers wanting to book public speaking engagements.
- Artists seeking greater exposure to promote gallery exhibitions.
- Authors in search of publishing deals.
- Job seekers needing more of an edge than they can get from the typical resume.
Pricing & details:These are created at a rate of $25/hour.
Influencer Marketing Kits
Personal branding is self-packaging of a perception or emotion that describes the total experience of having a relationship with you. Those with popularity online often leverage their social status to support organizations for financial or social gain, by endorsing brands and products through media influence. A personal brand may make itself appealing to companies in order to reinforce its visibility and increase its chance of receiving a sponsorship. We create the basic tools needed to exploit this popularity for maximum monetization.
- Anyone interested in becoming a professional model, actor or brand spokesperson.
- Persons who are respected as experts in their niche.
- Anyone who wants better photography to boost their social media presence.
Options include photographic prints in a variety of sizes, as well as stretched canvas for a classic, traditional presentation. Simply view your images from our password-protected proofing website and choose which images you want to download or order printed by our lab.
Options include photographic prints in a variety of sizes, as well as stretched canvas for a classic, traditional presentation. Simply view your proofs from our password-protected website and choose which images you want to download or order printed by our lab.