Stiefel Creative is a digital content marketing consultancy featuring the creative talents and business experience of Steven Stiefel and Anita Stiefel. For three decades, this brother and sister have worked on parallel tracks in various communications fields, crafting content for newspapers, magazines, and websites while educating others about strategic communications. Steven brings a wealth of experience as a commercial photographer and digital marketer to content creation while Anita’s expertise as a communications educator at the university level, with decades of hands-on experience in public relations, make this a potent collaboration for brands in need of such services.
WHAT WE OFFER…
There’s great power in the written word. Without focus, purpose fades. Without persuasion, opportunities never reach full potential. The strategic communication professionals at Stiefel Creative help brands powerfully articulate who they are, what they offer, and why stakeholders need to act sooner rather than later. These are just a few of the services available…
• Website Content: We come up with the words to populate your website or Landing Pages, using SEO keyword research to come up with the terms used by the people you seek to reach, improving your organic search term rankings, creating structured data, revising URLs and creating redirects, etc.
• Media Kit Creation: We create the bio, fact sheets, and press releases needed to sell yourself. These packaged bundles of information are great for nonprofits needing to refine their fundraising efforts, bloggers seeking corporate sponsors, musicians needing to generate buzz to promote new releases and live appearances, professional speakers wanting to book public speaking engagements, artists seeking greater exposure to promote gallery exhibitions, authors in search of publishing deals, job seekers needing more of an edge than they can get from the typical resume, and anyone else who wants to achieve a goal. Let us sing your praises so others will be inspired to do the same.
• Proofreading/Editing: Need help making your own words more polished and ready for prime time? Grammar/Style and Readability checks greatly improve your writing and catch potentially embarrassing errors.
• Blogging: Adding weekly, monthly or quarterly to websites, a regularly updated blog can expand on topics of relevance to your brand’s desired customers and improve your search rankings while also soft-selling your products and services. We create original blog content that is interesting, well-researched, SEO-keyword-focused, and easy for passive readers to scan, affordably priced to offer a reasonable ROI.
• Marketing Copywriting: Sales copy needs to persuade, using the fewest possible words in the most effective way to drive actions. We talk with your sales staff to learn more about your customers’ wants and needs, then create a concise copy that offers solutions. Pairs nicely with websites/landing pages, media kits, brochures, sales pitch emails, and other usages.
• Social Media Posts: Connect directly with customers with interesting social posts that do more than just constantly try to sell. Build relationships while educating and entertaining your followers with effective posts that capture your brand’s voice. We help you come up with posts for your staff to share or take care of the posting for you so you can focus on running your organization.
• Script Writing: We help you to plan and create a compelling structure for radio and TV spots, podcast episodes, instructional videos, and more.
• Editorial Features: We apply our decades of experience interviewing public officials and personalities for newspapers, magazines, and websites to create entertaining and insightful articles that keep readers wanting to know more. Whether you want to create spec stories for submissions to third-party publications, create your own presentation, or add example pieces as components within a Media Kit, the experienced journalists at Stiefel Creative can ask the right questions in-person, by email, or by phone, transcribing your words (or those of the people we are assigned to interview) to match the necessary word count and formatting of targeted publications. We can also take care of professional photography to complete the full content package.
• eBooks, Case Studies, White Papers: We create the niche content companies need to drive qualified leads through free downloads from websites and landing pages to collect emails and phone numbers. We then provide the desired resource library to the targeted prospects you seek and establish thought leadership within your industry.
• Email Newsletters: Create regular monthly opportunities for reaching out to your customers with catchy headlines and concise copy that converts to opens and clicks. Share promotions, specials, and make announcements to get people to take action.
• Product Descriptions: If we create product photography for you, take it a step further and hire us to write copy that highlights features, accurately conveys specifications, adds alt text and inventory codes, and more. Save time and money with fewer returns and more satisfied customers.
• Resumes: Need some help selling yourself in a competitive job market? We help you to analyze your skills and create personal branding so your career moves result in a smoother process and give you an edge over the next guy. You aren’t just putting together a list of keywords, you’re creating catchy, concise, and stylish CVs that grab attention in the 10 seconds your resume gets inspected by the recruiter or hiring manager before they move on to the next one. Be the candidate who advances to the interviews list.
• Crisis Communications Planning & Audits: It may be too late to fix things if your organization responds to a crisis in a chaotic way. We help brands to assess the risks specific to their industries and situations, bringing order and a plan to cope with the unforeseen, up to offering spokesperson services and coordination of media response efforts so you can get the public the information they need. This is a service that cannot be fully appreciated until disaster strikes and you have a handy resource to consult.
• Websites: We don’t just throw up websites. We optimize them so you achieve a higher organic ranking, get best results from your Adwords campaigns, and establish access to a treasure trove of data from Google that gives you intelligent feedback on your efforts and your clients.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. What do the images you are using to promote yourself say about the quality and seriousness of your brand? Sure, you can ask a staffer to take a quick snapshot with his or her smartphone, but quality photography is an investment that can pay off with a wide variety of practical marketing uses.
• Product Photography: Stylish, professionally-lit studio or location imagery of your merchandise for Websites and Landing Pages, promotional social media posts (Facebook Pages, Instagram, Pinterest), online and print catalogs/brochures, price lists, Shopify Sites, Online Directories, eCommerce websites, Amazon and eBay. Wherever you can use it, we make your goods appear to be of higher-quality and your brand more trustworthy to buy from.
• Stock Photography and Custom Content: Affordable, original images to illustrate concepts, themes, services, and more. Search our archive library for photos that come ready with model release to use on websites and landing pages, social media posts, and more.
• Headshot Photography: We come to your location and set up a beautiful background with studio lighting to photograph your staff in-between shift changes. Great for Website Content/Landing Pages/Media Kits. A fantastic way to make a first impression and instantly sell yourself as more professional and credible. Includes basic retouching to blend skin tones, remove blemishes, etc.
• Real Estate and Venue Photography: Got a home or commercial property to sell? Could your website or directory listings use a little help enticing guests to visit restaurants, hotels, and entertainment attractions? Need a visual record of your property and possessions for insurance or estate planning? We photograph spaces so they can be captured and shared for listings, websites, landing pages, social media posts, and documenting on the cloud storage, and/or printed for storing in a safety deposit box for future needs.
Reputation Management and Directory Setup Services
• Google My Business, Yelp, and More: Having inconsistent or incomplete information on third-party directory sites can hurt your website’s organic search rankings and lead to frustration among the customers you want to reach. Reviews are critical these days, and we can monitor and respond to them, offering custom responses that address customer concerns and demonstrate that your brand cares and wants to earn their satisfaction. If we create content for your website/landing page, this pairs nicely so your brand’s messaging and imagery is the same across the platforms you 100% control and the ones you simply respond to elsewhere.
Online Advertising Services
• Google Adwords & Facebook Ad Campaign Management: We help your company craft messaging and attractive presentation to reach precise geo-targeted audiences where they can already be found and encourage conversions to meet desired sales goals.
Do you have a content marketing need you do not see listed here? We invite you to contact us and arrange a brief no-obligation consultation so Stiefel Creative can bundle a package of creative services that achieve exactly what you need! We offer affordable monthly retainer packages to cover the basics or can provide what you need on-demand as the need arises.